Written by Peter
Thursday, 31 January 2008
5x114.3 to be exact!
This page outlines my conversion to a 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern.
There are three concepts here:
1. Standard XR Bolt patern is 4x108
2. Scorpio hubs are 5x?, and large enough to use
3. Scorpio hubs are then redrilled to 5x114.3!
- Scorpio hubs
- Rear Bearing Carriers from Scorpio
- Rear Scorpio Stub Axles
- New Studs (Mine are ARP, can be purchased from various auto places)
- Scorpio front hubs have to be machined to fit in XR Spindle, OR, Scorpio wheel bearings must be used. I had a set of brand new Timkin bearings fro teh front, so I used machined hubs.
- Rear Scorpio Stub Axles' ABS Ridges must be machined or ground down.